To access the forms and applications, you will need Adobe Reader.
Most documents can be submitted in person or remotely. To submit documents in person, visit our office to meet with a staff member or use the drop box located outside of our office. To submit your documents remotely, we highly encourage you to use the new Secure Document Uploader tool in Pathway. A detailed guide on how to use the Secure Document Uploader is also available.
Secure Document Uploader
- Login to Pathway with your UMKC Username and Password
- Click on Student Center
- In the upper, right-hand corner, click the Secure Document Upload button
- Select the Financial Aid Office in the Office/Department drop-down
- Select the Document Type you are uploading
- Enter any Comments/Notes you’d like the Financial Aid Office to know
- Click Add Attachment
- Locate the file on your device
- Click Upload
A confirmation email will be sent once your document has been received.
- 2021-2022 Special Circumstance Appeal
- 2021-2022 Dependency Override Appeal
- 2020-2021 Special Circumstance Appeal
- 2020-2021 Dependency Override Appeal
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
- Scholarship Appeal Form
- 2021-2022 Health Professional Loan Application
- 2021-2022 Primary Care Loan Info Sheet – MEDS students ONLY
- Alternative Loan Request Sheet
- 2021-2022 Verify Loan Disability Discharge Form
- 2020-2021 Verify Loan Disability Discharge Form
For instructions on how to complete the new Parent PLUS Loan Application, follow the Parent PLUS Loan Guide.
Please only submit these forms if requested by the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office. Forms listed as 2021-2022 apply to students attending Fall 2021 or Spring 2022. Forms listed as 2020-2021 apply to students attending Fall 2020, Spring 2021, or Summer 2021.
- 2021-2022 Dependent Means of Support Form
- 2021-2022 Independent Means of Support Form
- 2021-2022 Grant/Scholarship Aid Reported Form (formerly Verification of Taxable Grant/Scholarship Aid form)
- 2021-2022 Orphan/Ward of the Court Verification
- 2021-2022 Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (To Be Signed with Notary)
- 2020-2021 Dependent Means of Support Form
- 2020-2021 Independent Means of Support Form
- 2020-2021 Verification of Taxable Grant/Scholarship Aid
- 2020-2021 Orphan/Ward of the Court Verification
- 2020-2021 Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (To Be Signed with Notary)
- How to Order an IRS Tax Return Transcript
- Citizenship Self-Certification Statement
*Other verification forms can be found in your To Do List in Pathway.
To access your To Do List and download the required forms, follow the Verification Guide.
See the verification section for more details.