|Out of an abundance of caution for our university community due to the rapidly changing information related to COVID-19, the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office has moved all services online.|
The Financial Aid and Scholarships Office is still available and ready to assist you via phone and email.
Main Line: 816-235-1154
Please refer to this page for updates and information on how to contact our office. You can also review ongoing campus updates and frequently asked questions regarding COVID-19 on the UMKC Coronavirus website.
Submitting Documents and Requested Paperwork
Students are able to upload documents via the new Secure Document Uploader tool in Pathway. To access the tool:
- Login to Pathway with your UMKC Username and Password
- Click on Student Center
- In the upper, right-hand corner, click the Secure File Upload button
- Select the Financial Aid Office in the Office/Department drop-down
- Select the Document Type you are uploading
- Enter any Comments/Notes you’d like the Financial Aid Office to know
- Click Add Attachment
- Locate the file on your device
- Click Upload
A confirmation email will be sent once your document has been received.
If you are experiencing a need or emergency during this time frame, please contact our office via phone at 816-235-1154 or email at email@example.com. Each situation is different and our staff will want to talk through any options that might be available to address your unique circumstances.